Shed 'Til You're Dead

Regular price $26.00

Shipping calculated at checkout.

If you are going to do something, go all the way. Go the extra miles, take that next ridge, find that next bone! - Made from super comfortable Tri-blend construction (50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon) - Proven to add 3+ miles to any hike - Probability of finding drop tines and kickers increase up to 50% * Antler Authority is not responsible for back injury from hauling out loads of antler due to the wearing of this shirt.



*Allow 7-10 business days to ship